- November 2013:
- October 2013:
- September 2013:
- Welcome to Margarita Maltseva, new Master's student in Psychology
- August 2013:
- Congratulations to Dr. Michael Barnett-Cowan, former Banting postdoctoral fellow and new Assistant Professor at the University of Waterloo
- July 2013:
- Congratulations to Dr. Jacqueline Snow, former postdoctoral fellow and new Assistant Professor at the University of Nevada Reno
- June 2013 Recent Papers:
- Gallivan, J. P., McLean, D. A., Valyear, K. F., & Culham, J. C. (2013). Decoding the neural mechanisms of human tool use. eLife, 2, e00424 [new online open-access general biology journal sponsored by Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Max Planck Institute and Wellcome Trust]. http://dx.doi.org/10.7554/eLife.00425
- Gallivan, J. P., Chapman, C. S., McLean, D. A., Flanagan, J. R., & Culham, J. C. (In press). Activity patterns in category-selective occipitotemporal cortex predict upcoming motor actions. European Journal of Neuroscience.
- Rossit, S. McAdam, T., McLean, D. A., Goodale, M. A., & Culham, J. C. (In press). fMRI reveals a lower visual field preference for hand actions in human superior-parietal occipital cortex (SPOC) and precuneus. Cortex. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cortex.2012.12.014
- Milne, J.L., Chapman, C.S., Gallivan, J.P., Wood, D.K., Culham, J.C., & Goodale, M.A. (In press). Connecting the Dots: Object connectedness deceives perception but not movement. Psychological Science.
- Gallivan, J. P., McLean, D. A., Flanagan, J. R., & Culham, J. C. (2013). Where one hand meets the other: Limb-specific and goal-dependent movement plans decoded from preparatory signals in single human parieto-frontal brain areas. Journal of Neuroscience, 33(5), 1991-2008.
Counter Restarted on January 31, 2012
November 7, 2013