- October 2012:
- August 2012:
- Congratulations to Joey Paciocco for successfully defending his M.Sc. thesis in Neuroscience.
- Welcome to Dr. Lucilla Cardinali, who joined the lab as a postdoctoral fellow. Lucilla did a Ph.D with Alessandro Farne at INSERM in Lyon, France.
- April 2012 Recent Papers:
- Hutchison, R. M., Gallivan, J. P., Culham, J. C., Gati, J. S., Menon, R. S., & Everling, S. (In press). Functional connectivity of the frontal eye fields in humans and macaque monkeys investigated with resting-state fMRI. Journal of Neurophysiology.
- Valyear, K. F., Gallivan, J. P., McLean, D. A. & Culham, J. C. (2012). fMRI repetition suppression for familiar but not arbitrary actions with tools. Journal of Neuroscience, 32(12), 4247-4259.
- January 2012 - Welcome to Dr. Michael Barnett-Cowan, who has joined the lab as a postdoctoral fellow. Michael was previously a postdoc at the Max Planck Institute in Tuebingen and did his Ph.D. with Laurence Harris at York.
- January 2012 Recent Papers:
- Snow, J. C., Pettypiece, C., McAdam, T. D., McLean, A. D., Stroman, P. W., Goodale, M. A., & Culham, J. C. (2011). Bringing the real world into the fMRI scanner: Repetition effects for pictures versus real objects. Scientific Reports, 1, Article number 130.
- Gallivan, J. P., McLean, D. A., Smith, F. W., & Culham, J. C. (2011). Decoding effector-dependent and effector-independent movement intentions from human parieto-frontal brain activity. Journal of Neuroscience, 31(47), 17149-17168.
- Gallivan, J. P., McLean, D. A., & Culham, J. C. (2011). Neuroimaging reveals enhanced activation in a reach-selective brain area for objects located within participants' typical hand workspaces. Neuropsychologia, 49, 3710-3721.
- Secen, J. Culham, J., Ho, C., & Giaschi, D. (2011). Neural correlates of the multiple-object tracking deficit in amblyopia. Vision Research, 51(23-24), 2517-2527.
- Wood, D. K., Gallivan, J. P., Chapman, C. S., Milne, J. L., Culham, J. C. & Goodale, M. A. (2011). Visual salience dominates early visuomotor competition in reaching behavior. Journal of Vision, 11 (10):16, 1-11.
Counter Restarted on January 31, 2012
October 31, 2012